BNP Paribas Personal Finance B.V. is an international, ambitious and rapidly growing organization with approximately 110 employees who are responsible for managing mortgage portfolios, building a consumer credit portfolio and automotive financial services for consumers and dealers. We do this in a responsible manner in which customer interests, integrity and transparency are paramount. In this way, BNP Paribas Personal Finance offers the advantages of a small company with the possibilities of one of the largest banks in the world!
“result oriented with customer focus”
This is your challenge!
What does the job entail:
There is a lot involved in financial administration. As General Ledger Accountant you are responsible to ensure the accurateness and reliability of our financial records. In this way you check the quality of the bookings, and you manage the correctness and timeliness of figures. You maintain the month-end checklist and are responsible for all month-end activities and corresponding journal entries. You review and reconcile intercompany accounts, involving communication and reconciliation with other business locations, and ensure compliance with accounting and reporting standards. You manage fixed assets master data and ensure consistency and completeness of data. You assist with the chart of accounts maintenance and in allocation of group costs. Preparing VAT return, CBS and DNB filings is no problem for you! You support periodic in internal controls and prepare specifications for external auditors.
Do you know how to keep the overview? Then you are suitable for the job!
What do we ask of you:
It is important that you are all about the numbers and that you have an accurate and critical eye. Your figures are always in order, and you can detect deviations in no time. You have initiative and a certain degree of curiosity, especially regarding spotting opportunities for improvement. You can communicate these improvements to different stakeholders in a clear manner. Working independently as well as in teams is like a duck to water for you. Furthermore, you:
• Are an accounting graduate (Bachelor or Master).
• Have at least 6 – 8 years of working experience in Accounting in the banking or creditor provider sector, preferably in an international environment.
• Knowledge of Excel, IFRS and Dutch GAAP.
• Fluent in English (Dutch and French are a plus).
• Proactive to develop continuous improvement initiatives to ensure the most efficient completion of duties.
• Experience with CODA and Matisse is a plus.
What do you get from us:
The opportunity to help build a healthy organization that enables you to grow personally and professionally.
We also offer you:
• A pleasant informal working atmosphere.
• An excellent salary and profit sharing.
• 36 vacation days per year.
• Flexible working hours and favorable contract conditions.
• Possibility of hybrid working (based on 3 days in the office, 2 at home).
• A good pension scheme.
• An excellent childcare arrangement.
• Corporate events.
Anne Verhagen 0133040022
Ben je enthousiast? Is deze baan op jouw lijf geschreven? Heb je interesse/vragen over de functie? Neem dan contact op met Anne Verhagen via 06-27895178 ofShirley Peperkamp via 06-24737011. Wil je solliciteren? Druk dan direct op de sollicitatiebutton of stuur je sollicitatie per mail naar firstname.lastname@example.org